The Quest for Engineering Talent – Are You Struggling to Find Qualified Candidates?
As the economy continues to gain steam, baby boomers retire and unemployment rates fall, EngineeringTemp has never seen a tougher market for job recruiting.
The positions our customers need to fill today are increasingly more complex, with small talent pools of qualified candidates with many candidates in the senior level over 55 years of age. Roughly 10,000 Baby Boomers will turn 65 today, and about 10,000 more will cross that threshold every day for the next 19 years.
Candidates can be expected to have several opportunities at the ready which, needless to say, makes both our jobs more difficult. With qualified candidates available one day and employed the next, it is imperative that your staff and managers understand this challenge and move quickly through the hiring process.
Temporary and Contract Labor has become a normal business process and a popular solution to hiring 20% to 30% of the workforce in the US today.
Independent workers, according to the McKinsey Global Institute, 42% of U.S. executives plan on hiring more of them in the coming years, and some experts are estimating they will make up fully half of it a decade from now.
Why Hire a Contractor Through EngineeringTemp?
- Gain highly skilled engineering professionals quickly
- Flexible Engineering Staffing Solutions
- Temporary or Temporary-to-Hire Options
- We only provide Engineers – Mechanical, Electrical, Control, System, Manufacturing, Tooling, Software
- No long-term commitments on contractor employees
- All-inclusive hourly labor rates
- Fully Insured Contractors at your site (Employer Liability, General Liability, Workers Compensation)
- Providing Top Talent for Over 70 Years
We look forward to supporting your future hiring needs with qualified engineering talent and believe that long-term customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of our success.
What’s your game plan for meeting your project schedules and deadlines for year end? Will…
The Gig Economy The gig economy is a labor market characterized by the prevalence of…