Quality Assurance Engineer – Northern NJ
Location: Northern NJ
Length of Assignment: 6-12 months
Rate range: $40 – $55 per hour
Start date: ASAP
This position is responsible for performing various professional level duties ranging from simple to difficult complexity within varied quality activities with company products and related systems and components. Incumbent is expected to apply Quality Assurance principles to technical tasks in various areas for electro-mechanical devices, sensors, actuators, motors, gearheads, and electronics.
- Originate/update Inspection and test Instructions as required.
- Perform failure analysis and provide root cause/ corrective action for various customers as required.
- Review operation and work Instructions for compliance with drawing requirements.
- Analyze and review technical data packages and/or specifications received from various customers for quality assurance requirements and estimate time required for completion.
- Disposition non-conforming hardware as required.
- Conduct audits to assure conformance to requirements.
- Work with customers and internal organizations to resolve quality Issues.
- Provide Inspection technical assistance.
- Gather, correlate, and analyze technical information to prepare reports, charts, graphs, or other documents – candidate shall be able to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Perform any other tasks as directed by Management to satisfy quality objectives.
- Ability to perform failure analysis and Identification of root cause and corrective action,
- Ability to utilize Lean Six Sigma/Qualify Improvement Tools.
- Ability to communicate clearly both In presentation of Information to Internal and external customers and In preparation of reports and documents for customer communication
- Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering required, ME or EE preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience In aerospace and defense, automotive or manufacture of medical equipment required
- AS 9100 Quality System background preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work In the US, visa sponsorship not available
- Must be able to work on U.S. government programs and/or obtain security clearance
Please apply for this position below;