Mechanical/Aerospace Engineer – Central NJ
Location: Central NJ
Length of Assignment: 6 -12 months
Rate range: $50- $55 per hour
Start date: ASAP
- BS degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering with a minimum of 5 years applicable experience is required in the Aerospace industry.
- Skills include ability to model concept designs in three dimensions using SolidWorks CAD software to produce layout drawings for use by manufacturing
- Experience with the use of PDM systems.
- The ability to create and manipulate Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations is required.
- Required inputs for this support will be developed in conjunction with other members of the project team.
- BS degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Experience with SolidWorks CAD software is required