Manufacturing/ Process Engineer – Central NC
Location : Central NC
Length of Assignment: 12 months contract to direct
Rate range: $50 – $55 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Manufacturing/ Process engineer will be responsible for managing the relocation of machinery / production equipment between facilities.
- Transfer of existing older equipment from one facility in Roxboro NC to the Sanford, NC site
- Industrializing and optimization of the moved equipment at the Sanford site
- The equipment includes assembly and balancing machines for automotive drive shafts, the assembly process includes orientation, material handling, press fitting, application of grease, and clamping of polymer components to steel ones
- In addition to the hands on aspects of the above, duties include process documentation (standard work generation, tooling and fixturing drawings, bills of materials, spare parts coordination, etc.), training, and optimization of throughput
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical engineering or related field
- Five plus recent years experience with capitol equipment projects requiring relocation of machinery/ assembly equipment such as conveyors, stamping machines, etc.
- 10 plus years experience experience with Manufacturing Process’s
Please apply for this position below;