Electrical Engineer with Control Systems – Eastern PA
Location : Eastern, PA
Length of Assignment: direct
Rate range: $65K – $80K per year
Start date: ASAP
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical powered HVAC systems in mobile applications i.e. buses, construction equipment, light rail.
- Liaison and periodic travel to end customers
- Assist in fabrication of prototypes and factory support for production facilities when required
- Experience with VFD drives required.
- Have strong expertise in installing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing Industrial Control systems and devices
- Air conditioning experience would be an asset.
- Analyzes circuits, wiring diagrams and drawings to install, repair, calibrate, service or replace electronic devices and systems.
- Must have experience with control systems
- Performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical theory and principles, statutory codes, properties of materials and principles of operation of electrical equipment. Starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements.
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of electrical/electronic systems and basic knowledge of mechanical systems
- Thorough knowledge of 12v, 24v, 48v, 320 and 720 VDC and low voltage AC (120, 220, 400, 460, 575 VAC etc.) components and associated wiring for mobile applications.
- Knowledge of electrical AC/DC motors, switches, blowers, fans, heating elements, contactors, circuit breakers, fuses and control electronics
- Electrical Engineering degree (BS) or equivalent
- Master or Journeymen Electrical License (as appropriate)
- HVAC experience preferred
- Preference will be given to those with certifications and/or degrees in industrial mechanics, engineering or PLC programming.
- The ability to read, write and understand Basic English at a level required for all business expectations including daily responsibilities, training and communication
Please apply for this position below;