Configuration Management Specialist – Northern New Jersey
Location : Northern New Jersey
Length of Assignment: 6 months contract to direct
Rate range: $40 – $50 per hour
Start date: ASAP
- Coordinate and control engineering documentation release, update and maintenance cycle. Documentation includes CAD files, drawings, Parts Lists / BOM, technical reports, engineering proposals, O&M manuals etc.
- Utilize ERP and PDM tools to store, track and manage engineering documentation for hardware and software development, production and support.
- Work with Configuration Control Board and Production, Purchasing and QA departments.
- Identification and establishment of configuration baselines
- Preparation and submission of engineering change documentation
- Develop Top-Down Breakdown tables that accurately reflect system configurations
- Establish and maintain ERP and configuration database as required for item masters, product structures [bills of material: EBOM (eng. BOM), SBOM (sales BOM) & MBOM (mfg. BOM)].
- Following best practices and established conventions, build, update and maintain product model(s), related model documentation, rules, model structures, testing and validation of changes, and maintenance associated to engineering changes,
- Research, establish and maintain solutions for special engineered product requests.
Please apply for this position below;